Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Major figures in field of research

Through some of the research I have done so far, I have been leaning torwards researching jus tthe types of job fields I could potentially acquire with in a Speech Pathology career. I plan on researching speech therapy in a teaching atomosphere and more of a rehabilatative area. I will probably find most of this research online adn in books. I have found websites more revolving around the teaching aspect of Speech Therapy...(asha.org). As for the more medical/rehabilatative side I have found more books.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This doesn't have anything in it about the major figures in your field of research. Who are the important people?

Shelly said...

There is a typing error in this blog that spell check would catch. This is also not the 250 word count. Maybe you should add more to this.